Top picks for your holiday reading list
It’s holiday time! And in case you’re heading to the beach for some much needed R&R (and even if you’re not), we’ve compiled Dom’s top picks for your holiday reading list. Enjoy!
1 The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Strong Bottom Line David Horsager
2. Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation Neel Doshi, Lindsay McGregor
3. Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
4. The Great Mental Models: General Thinking Concepts Shane Parrish
5. The Elements of Great Managing Rodd Wagner, James K. Harter Ph.D.
6. Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Handbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, Alan Eagle
7. Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men Caroline Criado Perez
8. The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance Adrian Gostick, Chester Elton
9. The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (and Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did) Philippa Perry
10. The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done Stephen Denning
11. Run for Your Life: How to Run, Walk, and Move Without Pain or Injury and Achieve a Sense of Well-Being and Joy Mark Cucuzzella