business growth workshop
Place your business on a trajectory towards sustainable growth
With a track record of Scaling Up two UK companies from zero revenue to beyond £30 million in just five years, it’s a passion for development and growth that helps Dominic scale operations through thought leadership, a shift in perspective and a skill set that few entrepreneurs are yet to master. Since 2014, he’s been helping clients understand what this means and put it into practice themselves.
Our Scaling Up Business Growth Workshop has been postponed.
We will announce a new date soon!
Anyone who is serious about growth will get lots of value from Dom: tools, exercises, tough conversations & confidence to pull the trigger on difficult decisions.
A clear explanation of the tools.
Proven expertise in having them = credible teacher/coach that I can trust.
Very well structured and enabled the creation of strategy with more clarity than we’ve had before about the “what” and “why”.
Top Drawer! Great host and facilitator.
What you will get from the workshop
- You will leave with clarity on your company’s strategy and goals by defining your One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
- You will map out your 3-year Highly Achievable Goal (3HAG), to start executing over 12 quarters.
- You will learn how to spot your A-Players, helping you improve recruitment, productivity, and the culture of your business.
You will also receive
- Your Monkhouse & Company Growth Workbook with all the tools you need to gain a clear understanding of the purpose, core customer, and core values of your business.
- A copy of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) by Verne Harnish, the founder of the EO organisation.
- A copy of Dominic Monkhouse’s book, F**K PLAN B. Scale your technology business faster and achieve plan A.
About your hosts
Dominic has a track record of using Verne Harnish’s Rockefeller Habits to build a series of excellent technology service businesses, scaling two UK companies from zero revenue to beyond £30 million in just five years and was Managing Director at Peer 1 Hosting, IT Lab and Rackspace – winning many awards for creating an outstanding workplace along the way.
Philip has worked as a coach and strategy consultant since 2005 and is an accredited Executive and Business Coach with experience working across a range of industries and markets ranging from automotive to property and food to technology. His passion is rooted in inspiring people to take action and change.
- 11:30 Light lunch.
- 12:00 Culture
- 13:30 Break
- 13:45 Strategy
- 15:15 Break
- 15:30 Execution
- 17:00 Drinks at the Farm.
Future Workshop Dates
6th July 2021
18th November 2021
Price per ticket (£450.00+VAT+Eventbrite Fees)
To buy a ticket for any of the dates above, please contact
If you are coming to one of our events, workshops, or a meeting and you are planning to stay the night, you can find here a list of some fantastic local accommodations near Foundry Farm.