Ditch the Status Quo: Embarking on a Journey of Unconventional Growth
In pursuing business success, it’s easy to fall into the trap of relying on deeply held assumptions that may not be supported by evidence. One such is the widespread use of annual appraisals for performance management.
Is there any evidence to show they increase engagement or productivity? Perhaps you also feel you always need to pay salespeople commission?
Just because it’s what other businesses do doesn’t make it right for you.
This book will help you challenge your assumptions and demystify some of the barriers to business growth.
MEET DOMINIC MONKHOUSE
Dominic Monkhouse: The Tech Alchemist Revolutionising Growth
Dominic Monkhouse, a seasoned business coach and CEO mentor, stands as the tech industry’s “secret weapon.”
With a track record of propelling businesses from zero to £30 million in just five years, Dominic has established himself as an authority in the realm of technology business scale-ups.
His expertise lies in identifying the fundamental systems, tools, and strategies that underpin sustainable growth. Dominic’s purpose-built Management Lab serves as a hub for sharing these insights, empowering aspiring tech leaders to replicate his success.
Beyond his hands-on coaching and mentorship, Dominic’s impact extends to the broader tech community. As the host of The Melting Pot with Dominic Monkhouse podcast, he shares his wisdom with a global audience of over 6,000 top business leaders.
Stop following the crowd!
If you want to take your business from good to great and have fun doing it, don’t copy the tired approaches of big companies.
- Why you shouldn’t pay commissions to your sales team
- How to bring your values to life
- Why many employers suck at finding, attracting and retaining top talent
- How to ditch pointless meetings and thrive without them
- How to double your turnover every year without throwing money at marketing
Leaders are talking about Mind Your F**king Business
‘This book offers you a fast track to strategies that have been proven time and time again. Dominic has an unmatched ability to quickly find, harvest, assess and test ideas and methodologies from great minds all over the world.’
Barnaby Lashbrooke, CEO, Timetc.com
‘After reading this book, I went through a huge company restructuring. Dominic’s advice helped me to make decisions I wasn’t sure about. He helped me gain the confidence to step up and take my company to the next level.’
Goiko Llobet, GrowPro
‘As a long-established, family-owned business, we know our stuff. Dominic’s book has helped us improve and refocus our long-term vision for SCC. In doing this, we have better engagement with our people, our customers and our communities, with measurable transformation in a short space of time.’
James Rigby, CEO, scc.com
TEN THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK
- Finding, Building and Motivating a Stellar Sales Team
- Building A Customer-centric Culture
- Rethinking Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Employer Brand: Always Be Recruiting
- F**k Annual Appraisals, Embrace Weekly Check-ins
- As You Scale, Functions Suck
- How To Identify And Test-Run Future Leaders
- Offices Need To Reflect Your Company Culture
- Most Meetings Are Shit And How To Fix Them
- Make Your Values Matter
GET YOUR COPY OF MIND YOUR F**KING BUSINESS
Get the book from your favourite shop.