Challenge your assumptions and explore a different way forward
Some of the things you believe are non-negotiable in your business might not be based on any supporting evidence. Maybe you use annual appraisals for performance management.
Is there any evidence to show they increase engagement or productivity? Perhaps you also feel you always need to pay salespeople commission?
Just because it’s what other businesses do, doesn’t make it right for you.
This book will help you challenge your assumptions and demystify some of the barriers to business growth.
MEET DOMINIC MONKHOUSE
The ‘secret weapon’ to grow your business
Dominic is a business coach and the ‘secret weapon’ that helps tech companies achieve explosive growth.
Dominic has a track record of scaling up award-winning technology service businesses as managing director, growing two UK companies from zero revenue to £30 million in just five years.
Through his purpose-built Management Lab, he shares the systems, tools and strategies that enabled him to achieve these successes.
He is the host of the podcast The Melting Pot with Dominic Monkhouse, and his Weekly Insights From The Management Lab is read by over 6,000 of the world’s top business leaders.
Stop following the crowd!
If you want to take your business from good to great and have fun doing it, don’t copy the tired approaches of big companies.
- Why you shouldn’t pay commissions to your sales team
- How to bring your values to life
- Why many employers suck at finding, attracting and retaining top talent
- How to ditch pointless meetings and thrive without them
- How to double your turnover every year without throwing money at marketing
Leaders are talking about Mind Your F**king Business
‘This book offers you a fast track to strategies that have been proven time and time again. Dominic has an unmatched ability to quickly find, harvest, assess and test ideas and methodologies from great minds all over the world.’
Barnaby Lashbrooke, CEO, Timetc.com
‘After reading this book, I went through a huge company restructuring. Dominic’s advice helped me to make decisions I wasn’t sure about. He helped me gain the confidence to step up and take my company to the next level.’
Goiko Llobet, GrowPro
‘As a long-established, family-owned business, we know our stuff. Dominic’s book has helped us improve and refocus our long-term vision for SCC. In doing this, we have better engagement with our people, our customers and our communities, with measurable transformation in a short space of time.’
James Rigby, CEO, scc.com
TEN THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK
- Finding, Building and Motivating a Successful Sales Team
- Building A Customer-centric Culture
- Rethinking Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Employer Brand: Always Be Recruiting
- F**k Annual Employee Appraisals, Embrace Weekly Check-ins
- As You Scale, Don’t Specialise Into Functions
- How To Identify And Test-Run Future Leaders
- Offices Need To Reflect Your Company Culture
- Most Meetings Are Shit
- Make Your Values Matter
GET YOUR COPY OF MIND YOUR F**KING BUSINESS
Get the book from your favourite store.