Made Simple workshop
Build A Plan To Grow Your Business
“You can learn a lot from business books. I should know – I don’t just read them, I’ve written one. But to hammer home the real, game-changing truths that will transform an organisation, nothing instructs and inspires like the hothouse atmosphere of an intensive workshop.”
18th November | The New Forest, UK
The workshop is your first step in the process of identifying and addressing the real challenges confronting your business.
You will receive practical guidance in the essential skills that underpin manageable growth.
At the workshop, you will…
Identify Your Core Values – your genuine beliefs, not the glib, box-ticking platitudes adopted by most companies – and learn how to mould them into an authentic corporate ethos.
Spot And Engage Your Most Valuable Core Customers – having more customers won’t make you more money. Instead, it can cost you more in management time and extra infrastructure.
Identify and Reward Your Real A-Players – overhauling your recruitment to increase productivity and enrich the culture of your business.
- Leave with your own Growth Workbook, a valuable tool in determining the ultimate purpose of your business, the identity of your core customer and your driving principles.
- Get your copy of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) by Verne Harnish, the founder of the EO organisation.
- Your copy of F**K PLAN B. Scale your technology business faster and achieve plan A, written by Dominic Monkhouse.
Without the tools you need to grow your business it’s going to cost you…
- You won’t scale your business
- Your A-Players will lose trust in you and leave
- You won’t get clarity on your vision
- You’ll keep working too hard and not having enough fun
- You won’t create the opportunities for your team
- You won’t exit for maximum value
Anyone who is serious about growth will get lots of value from Dom: tools, exercises, tough conversations & confidence to pull the trigger on difficult decisions.
We worked with Dominic last year at a turning point in the business to help restructure the sales team. In the next 12 months, we have smashed it. Revenue is up by 156%, new order intake is up 136% (with fewer people) and we have engendered an amazing culture. If you need help you should call him!
A clear explanation of the tools.
Proven expertise in having them = credible teacher/coach that I can trust.
Dominic has helped us develop real clarity of what we need to be doing as a business in order to achieve the success we desire. He’s coupled this with also helping us construct a clear strategy of how to achieve our goals whilst enabling us to identify opportunities in the market to place the brand and how to communicate and promote it.
Take advantage of the Scaling Up process – a proven methodology that has already been used by over 2,700 firms worldwide.
You’ll walk through The Four Decisions critical for scaling up.
- Big picture thinking to arrive at your strategic plan
- The strategy execution to help you get there
- Finding and retaining the right people
- And maximising cash so you can invest in growth.
- Get clarity on your company’s strategy and goals by defining your One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
- Find your Purpose and uncover your Profit/X.
- Learn how to create the best OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results), to measure success in your business.
Meet Your Coaches
Dominic is an experienced Scaling Up Coach with a track record scaling two UK companies from zero revenue to beyond £30 million in just five years. He was Managing Director at Peer 1 Hosting, IT Lab and Rackspace – winning many awards for creating an outstanding workplace along the way.
Dominic’s tried and tested methodologies are the result of his wide commercial experience combined with deep expertise, together with a proven business coach process that is used by nearly 3,000 companies worldwide.
Philip has worked as a coach and strategy consultant since 2005 and is an accredited Executive and Business Coach with experience working across a range of industries and markets ranging from automotive to property and food to technology. His passion is rooted in inspiring people to take action and change.
Register for our next Scaling Up Workshop and book your one-to-one call with one of our coaches
11:30 – Lunch (30 minutes)
12:30 – Making time for Growth with Philip Rose
13:45 – Developing the Cultural Foundation to grow your business (Core Values, Core Purpose & BHAG) with Dominic Monkhouse
15:30 – Strategy & Execution (Core Customer & OKRs) with Dominic Monkhouse
17:30 – A drink with Dominic and Philip at Foundry Farm
Future Workshop Dates
8th February 2022
17th May 2022
Price per ticket (£450.00+VAT+Eventbrite Fees)
To buy a ticket for any of the dates above, please contact
If you are coming to one of our events, workshops, or a meeting and you are planning to stay the night, you can find here a list of some fantastic local accommodation near Foundry Farm.